- Our Price: $59,995
- MSRP: $79,315
- Save: $19,320
|Length||42 ft 11 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in||Hitch Weight||1650 lbs|
|GVWR||13650 lbs||Dry Weight||11361 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2289 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||38 gals||Black Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI||AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||21' Power||Axle Count||2|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp||VIN||5ZT2CK4B8P1000418|
Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer 39SR highlights:
- Front Kitchen
- Opposing Sofa Slides
- Two Lounge Chairs
- Bar Top with Stools
- Loft with Stairs
- Rear Private Bedroom
This Timberwolf destination trailer is very residential, and it includes everything your home offers you! You'll be able to get in and out easily with the two entry doors, and the front entry door leads into the large front kitchen. This kitchen is perfect for any chef because it has an 18-cubic foot refrigerator, two pantries, a microwave, range with oven, and residential farm-style sink. The free-standing dinette with chairs is also included in this space for socializing while cooking, but it won't be in your way while you cook because it sits on a slide out. There is more space to sit and enjoy a meal at the bar top with stools, and if you just want to eat while you watch the entertainment center, you can sit in one of the two lounge chairs or on one of the two sofas. If you like ambiance, add the optional fireplace for a cozy evening.
You're going to want to take a closer look at the Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer! These trailers have a backup camera system which will be extremely helpful as you maneuver these large units into the right spot. Some of the construction features include a seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity, a premium wheel package, power gear frame technology with space-saver rail design, and an armored underbelly tank enclosure. Use the USB charging stations to keep your phones ready to go, and stay in control of your trailer's electrical functions with the total control app and remote control system.
Standard Features (2023)
- 8" Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
715-723-5380 or Contact Us