|Length||42 ft 8 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in||Interior Color||Glacier|
|Hitch Weight||1095 lbs||Gross Weight||13095 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10778 lbs||Cargo Weight||2317 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals||Grey Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||38 gals||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft||Number of Awnings||1|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal||Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu||Awning Info||21' Power|
|Axle Count||2||Washer/Dryer Available||Yes|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer 39DL highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Dual Entry
- Two Lounge Chairs
- Huge Loft with Stairs
- Opposing Slides
- Two Pantries
This Timberwolf destination trailer is an excellent and accommodating trailer that will make you feel right at home as soon as you enter through one of the two entry doors. The front private bedroom has a queen bed slide and lots of storage with the two wardrobes and linen closet. There is also an entertainment center where you can add your own TV thanks to the TV mount, and the bedroom even has the second exterior entry door so that you can come and go as you please. Above the bedroom is where the huge loft is located. When you take the stairs up to the loft, you'll find two 36" x 74" bunk mats, a nightstand, a long cabinet, and a large open area with railing. The main living area has a free-standing dinette with chairs, two lounge chairs, and a sofa, so you will have plenty of seating as you watch the main entertainment center.
You're going to want to take a closer look at the Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer! These trailers have a backup camera system which will be extremely helpful as you maneuver these large units into the right spot. Some of the construction features include a seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity, a premium wheel package, power gear frame technology with space-saver rail design, and an armored underbelly tank enclosure. You can use the flip-down travel rack to bring along more gear, and there is an outside TV bracket and outside shower for convenience. You'll also have an RV grill quick connect if you want to attach a grill for outdoor cooking. Use the USB charging stations to keep your phones ready to go, and stay in control of your trailer's electrical functions with the total control app and remote control system.
Standard Features (2022)
- 8" Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!